7.10.2013

New Patterns!

Happy to share with you today new patterns for your stitching pleasure! 


"PINK SPARROW SAMPLER"
 
 A lovely antique reproduction
with a scrumptious color palette...
 
X X X X X X X
 
"PUMPKIN BREW"
 Chart for a spooktacular Halloween-themed sampler.  Cauldrons are filled with pumpkins, madam witch is stirring up some of her famous pumpkin brew.  The sampler is filled with fun little motifs...8 pointed stars, bubbles bursting from the pots of brew, old skeleton keys, bittersweet vine where two little owls have taken up residence...


 
 
Tiny eyelet stitches for bursting bittersweet berries...
I really enjoyed stitching this piece, it was a fun stitch!  I've got a winter version of this sampler currently in my hoop.  It will be titled, "Paper Snowflakes" and it is going to be wonderful!
 
X X X X X X
 
"SAMPLER OF THE SEASON - SUMMER"
 
The 4th and final chart to this seasonal series.  You'll stitch a busy summer village.  Everything is "abuzz", right down the bee skeps amongst the sunflower patch.  The sampler is nicely framed with two big sunflowers whose heads are bending towards the late summer's sun.
 
 
 
Visit our website to view the other 3 seasons of this series!
 
Summer's heat has arrived here, the past few days have been really hot.  I need to sign off and head outside to water the flowers and birds....we are needing rain.
 
Have a good day everyone,
Brenda

20 comments:

Penny said...

Wow! They are fabulous new patterns!! Love them all.... and if I finish up a couple I am working on, I will be over to purchase some (all?) of these!!
Happy Wednesday,
Penny

Melissa said...

Three wonderful new charts! Yay! My favourite is The Sparrow Sampler.It's just the right size and such beautiful colours!

dixiesamplar said...

Lordy, lordy, I am in trouble...you really need to stop producing such awesome designs...my basket can't take much more, LOL! They are certainly a lovely bunch, Brenda!

Sharon said...

Oh my, they are all fabulous, the first two jump right out at me!

Marsha said...

I love that Pink Sparrow but then, I love all your designs.

natalysneedle said...

Love them all but the highly anticipated summer sampler is a winner! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Patti said...

Love these, my favorite of the three is Pumpkin Brew! Will definitely be purchasing that one : )

Roberta said...

Such gorgeous colors and love the dainty vine on the fall design. ~Roberta

Rhona said...

What beautiful thread colours!

Shelly said...

Payday couldn't come quicker! I'll be adding to your bank account balance real soon!

Carole said...

Love, love , love Pumpkin Brew!

The Great Pumpkin said...

Lovely patterns. Thanks for sharing.

Imprimerie Textila Iasi

lisa said...

As an avid backyard birder how can I not love the Pink Sparrow? I will definitely be stitching this one- it's fabulous!

Can you list the beautiful colors used so I can start checking my stash to see what I have and what I need?

Nicoletta said...

These patterns are beautiful,as always!!!!
Hugs, Nicoletta

woolwoman said...

LOVE pink sparrow - the framing is wonderful too. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. All cool new designs but the pink sparrow can't fly here quick enough ! Melody

Danice G said...

They are all so pretty, but I think the Pink Sparrow is my favorite. Such gorgeous colors all of th designs have :)

Anonymous said...

it's a nice post !
i like it ^____^

Wanda said...

Oh Brenda, they are so gorgeous! I was trying to show some restraint but caved and ordered The Sparrow Sampler :) Love your patterns!

Theresa said...

Pumpkin Brew is fantastic!!! I love Halloween so this one is on my wish list.

Anne said...

Ooooh! I'm in love with the Pink Sparrow Sampler!! So excited for this to come out!!