10.10.2012

Trying...

to get my ducks in a row!
 
 
The JM Gardner antique reproduction sampler is back from the framers,
it is lovely! 
 
I always try try try to be prepared
 and
 ready for the releasing of a new chart,
with all the necessary goodies needed to support the chart,
available and in stock.
 
Floss shipment for the chart arrived,
received only partial shipment on one color,
none of another color, backorderd.
Frustrating.
 
Ugh...
 
So,
 as it is,
I'm just waiting...
waiting for threads and linens,
before releasing JM Gardner...
trying to get all my ducks in a row!
 
In the meantime,
I'm putting the finishing touches on a couple of
NEW Christmas designs.
For those of you who have stitched
the "House of Blues"
&
"Hilda's Alphabet Brew",
there is a Christmas version of this pillow coming!!
 
Have a good day,
Brenda
 


4 comments:

Grit said...

Oh, sind die süß.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Shari said...

and life is only going to get busier......holidays are looming very close! How can it be?
Hey, did you get the email I sent with my Word Play finish???

Judy said...

Oh, my, new Christmas designs, my favorite time of year! I love the other two so sure to love this one. I will alert my LNS so she can get it ordered as soon as it comes out for me. Can't wait to see the other one.
I am anxiously waiting for another one you have in the works too...maybe it will be out soon too.
Thanks for your beautiful designs!
I just bought one of the thimble purses, can't wait to get it finished.
Judy in Kansas

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย said...

สล็อต 777

ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน
เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต