6.24.2012

In the hoop...

and almost done!

~HILDA'S ALPHABET BREW~
Anticipating an early to mid July release date for this chart. 
 Design is worked on 
distressed 22 count fine Ariosa,
 over two threads. 
 I really enjoy stitching
 on this nubby & coarse cloth...
the end results 
are
 wickedly wonderful...
perfect for this piece!

And...

THANK YOU to everyone 
who purchased the Strawberry Hill Floss Keeps. 
They are now sold out.
 If you are one of the sad ones
 who didn't get in on
 the first lot of these,
 there will be more...
just as soon as I get more
 of the teensy tiny little heart charms
 back in stock.

Wishing everyone a good week,
Brenda

6 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Can't wait for the release of this newest design ~ I so love Halloween!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Farm Girl said...

It looks great!! I can't wait. I love doing Halloween designs so much.

Miss Pants said...

Loving the new design! I will have to wait for the next batch of floss keeps.

denise said...

i do believe i'm gonna have to have Hilda! i'll be waiting patiently. are donna do Hilda like tou did The House of Blues and Browns?Denise

~*Sharee*~ said...

I was sad they were gone when I got home from work and saw them; maybe I'll get lucky next round..lol LOVE the Halloween picture hun; my FAVORITE Holiday!! Can't wait..

Hugs, Shar

Lynn said...

I'm hooked! I can't wait for its release!