4.28.2012

Have you...

bought your 
12 oz sampler box
 of 
Whitmans Chocolates yet?? 

If not, it's time to!

STRAWBERRY HILL SAMPLER sewing box
is coming soon! 
The theme
 for the re purposed 
Whitman's chocolate sampler box
 will be...
 strawberries,
you guessed it!

Here is a peek at the floss colors and linen...
a nice warm buttery yellow 35 count linen.

The plans are...
the box will be re purposed into a little sewing box.
A box that has a cross stitched pincushion top.
You'll open the lid of the box
to find a sweet little sampler needle roll,
strawberry emery
and 
more!

Stay tuned...

Have a good evening,
Brenda

11 comments:

~*Sharee*~ said...

What are the floss colours hun?? I can't wait..

Hugs, Shar

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Looks like just my cup of tea! Can't wait to see it!

Nanna said...

sounds wonderful!
Helen

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I can't wait!!!

Annette-California said...

What lovely colors. Love strawberries:) Can't wait to see you what you designed.

edie said...

Bought my box when you first told us about it, and dutifully emptied it! Looking forward to the design AND more baby pix!

Lynn said...

Sounds wonderful! I do love strawberries!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Oh, yes...wondered if I needed two! :-) Nice temptation there - looks like you could just take a bite! Yummy.

Laura said...

Look forward to seeing this (and ordering!) soon!

Karen said...

I am so excited! My box is safely put aside, sans chocolates of course, and I can't wait to see what you have planned. It's sure to be pretty! And by the way, I did find a vintage hoop like you mentioned and it is working out wonderful. Thank you for the tip. Look forward to Strawberry Sewing box.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! I better go get my candy box NOW!!!!

Jackie