6.15.2011

Precious...

Webster defines precious as...

pre·cious [presh-uhs]–adjective

1. of high price or great value; very valuable or costly: precious metals.
2. highly esteemed for some spiritual, non material, or moral quality: precious memories.
3. dear; beloved: a precious child

This is my definition
of
precious...
(Beckhams first visit to the zoo, aboard the little train.)

There is just something
about
those
little folded hands
that melts "Grandies" heart.
So innocent.
Then there's that
cute little cowlick...

Precious, simply precious.

Have a good day everyone,
Brenda

8 comments:

Dorothy said...

Precious is my new grand daughter 2 weeks old today.
Precious are my grandson's who are 6 and 8years old.

Cari said...

Precious is exactly right...just precious! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed. How blessed you are!!!!
Linda C.

TheCrankyCrow said...

He truly is precious, Brenda - and beloved. My eyes immediately went to his little hands as well...Beautiful! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

How sweet the hands of a child, I so hope to see our little Karter visiting the zoo...you are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Having raised two sons that just melts my heart! Speaking of little ones did you see two of the eaglets have moved out on a branch, before we know it they will be soaring! Julie

DSFinn said...

He is so adorable. I noticed his little hands and straight back right away. You are so blessed to have such a sweet grandson. My first born grandson is one month old and I love him so much already!

Anonymous said...

He is precious.