3.03.2011

Do you want to hear a little bunny secret?

The kitty of our house has been naughty again...

Guess where our human Mom found me this morning? In the fireplace, lying in ashes. Thank heavens I landed bunny ears up! This means that that "puddy-tat" of ours was tip toeing up on the mantel and thought I was going to be his kitty toy for the night. Thank goodness the fireplace screen kept me safe and out of harms way from those big white paws of his. There for a while I thought I was having a bunny night mare! I heard our human mom tell him this morning, as she was dusting soot from my bottom, that he's very lucky that I've already had my picture taken for some pattern cover that I'm going to be featured on...

Whew, I'd say that that kitty of ours is one lucky kitty...hmmm, what say you?? No kitty treats today!

Love,

Bunny

9 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

I enjoyed the bunny and cat story adventure. I love the bunny. Vicky

gracie said...

Is he needing someone to cuddle with?! lol Hope he leaves the bunny alone, it's too cute to become a plaything! I just finished stitching your pattern #CS40..Sewing Bird Pinkeep...I loved stitching it! My finsih will be a little different...but I think you would approve. Thank you for such lovely designs.

JulieF1962 said...

Bunny can come live at my house. We have a dog who isn't interested in bunnies. :)

jill said...

What a great story to start the day ... I can picture kitty on the mantel!! I am so looking forward to this bunny pattern .... my DGD lost her bunny yesterday so I will make this for her to remind her of "Smores" ....so heartbreaking to hear a 10 year old sobbing so because her pet had died :>(

Megan Chamberlain said...

I love your bunny but I am afraid in my house cats rule so the cat would have got the bunny in the end.

deb-bee said...

I think your kitty thought your bunny was truly just a "dust bunny" after all. ;-)

Colleen said...

Oh my, both kitty & bunny are lucky! Bunny saved from kitty & kitty saved from further scolding. LOL. Kitty was probably just checking out Mom's stitching work, or so Kitty says. Cute adventure. Love the bunny!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Brenda,
All I can say is Agassi has a
thing for bunnies (he was busy
on February 22nd shoving one
under your cupboard). He obviously
loves your designs as much as we do!
Watch out when you have a fire going...
Best Regards,
Susan Western MASS

Raymond Homestead said...

How funny!