2.25.2011

Bunny says,
"Just in cased you missed the above scrolling marquee"...

"Bunny Tails Too" will be released on March 5th! This will be a larger formatted pattern, including pattern instructions for 3 lovely Easter & Spring inspired projects. We call these our "3 for 2 Patterns"...3 patterns for the price of 2!

Think bunny tails, bunny whiskers, pretty silk bows, cross stitch, woolly appliqued tulips & daffodils...ahhh yes, tis it Spring yet???

I did see a Robin when visiting Des Moines last weekend, but that is further south and they are usually 10 degrees warmer and Spring arrives 2 weeks earlier there. Grandpa Dave & I are packing our bags and looking forward to a G-ma & G-pa weekend with little Beckham...should be full of fun!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Brenda

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I absolutely love all of your designs!! I cannot wait to find some time to purchase some of them and start creating!

Blessings,
Michelle @ Gather the Lambs

deb-bee said...

Hi Brenda, I just wanted to say that I love your play list. It was driving me crazy to find one of your songs,"Glitter in the Air" by Pink. I now have it on my i-pod, so all is calm. ;-) Have a fun weekend with your grandson!

with warm little bee-hugs, deb-bee

DSFinn said...

The sneak peek of your new bunny patterns is great. It looks like you have done it once again and created something lovely for us to create!