5.25.2010

I'm Back!

International Spring Quilt Market 2010 Booth...
I am back home from a successful Quilt Market, a bit exhausted & always relieved to have this behind oneself. The past several months have been consumed by the preparation for this show. The shop owners seemed eager to buy new goodies for their shops...drop by your local shop to see what's new & what's coming!

Today's plan was to begin unpacking and organizing the office. BUT... Summer arrived while we were at market! I neglected to turn the air on at the office before leaving, BIG mistake! I was greeted by a gush of hot & humid air upon opening the door this morning....ugghhh! So...change of plans! Plan B is to begin uploading the new Country Stitches - With thy Needle & Thread patterns onto the website at home (where it is much cooler) until the air conditioning catches up at the office. Tomorrow things should be back to normal and we will begin to ship orders.
Have a good day,
Brenda

11 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Welcome back!! I can't wait to see what you have that is new. Your booth from market looked wonderful. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs~Becky

Unknown said...

I can see why your show was such a success! Your booth is awesome! Love the new dolls, too. I know how busy it is after a show.....don't work too hard...especially now that summer has arrived!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Loved your booth !!! I have already went to your website and seen the beautiful designs. I want them all !!! LOL

Friendship Crossing said...

Brenda,

Your booth looks like someone's home! How did you ever haul those cabinets? It looks amazing!!!

Can't wait to see all your new patterns! I'll go check them out now.

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

clob said...

rohhh une piece comme j'aimerais tant avoir !!!!
hum merci je me ragle visuellement

NMK said...

Your booth looks So Pretty !!! I hope you had a Great Show ! All of your new patterns are Wonderful !!! You sure have been busy !!!! I wish I had a nice shop near by....I would be in pattern heaven !!!

September House said...

Where did you find those cabinets? I don't think I've ever seen a booth that great!

September House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoolenSails said...

I saw your booth on another blog and I thought it was absolutely wonderful. The setting was perfect to show off all of your beautiful pieces.

Debbie

pj said...

What a great booth Brenda! Super presentation! Thanks for the new patterns and all you do for us stitchers! Love your blog too. pj

Kona Bay Fabrics Blog said...

Hi Brenda

Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


Douglas Eagleson
President, Kona Bay Fabrics

http://www.konabay.com