4.26.2010

Bonnie's been busy...

Here are a couple of finishes shared with me from Bonnie in Massachusetts. Bonnie has been a loyal customer of ours for 2o plus years.
Bonnie chose an antique glass door knob as her base to our "Home Tweet Home" design
&
an antique funnel for the "Guardian Angel" base.

Great finishes Bonnie...thanks for sharing!

Antique bases for punch needle designs has become our signature. Watch for new punch needle pattern designs, coming soon, featuring antique bases!!

With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda


7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I finished the little bird on an small oil can but have been trying to think of other things to use as bases. I absolutley LOVE The doorknob as a base. I know I have a few of them around - now to go dig them out. Great idea, Bonnie!!!

Catherine said...

Lovely finishes! The doorknob idea is great.

Unknown said...

Love them both. Great base the doorknob. Really love that angle.

Unknown said...

sorry I mean angel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful is all I can say..Truly unique..

Shirley said...

Bonnie does beautiful work. I really liked your blog yesterday. I am playing catchup tonight before I go to bed. I have been having problems with allergies and my eyes water really bad at times to where it is hard to type because it looks blurred. I am better thanks to the rain. Have a wonderful day.

deb-bee said...

Thanks for the motivation, my little bird was all punched all I needed to do was sew the material to the back and mount it on my little oil can. Brenda I can't wait to see your new designs. ;-) Have a great weekend. Debby-WI