12.28.2009

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's...

Hi, I'm guest blogger today for Grandma. She is busy with design work again so I'll be filling in for her today. I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with peace, love & family.

This was my 2nd Christmas and it was pretty fun! I don't remember too much about my first Christmas, but Grandma says my jammies had reindeer's on the feet & I slept right through Christmas...how silly is that!??!!

I got my 1st hair cut just in time for Santa...what do you think? Do you like it? I used some of Daddy's hair goo to make it stand up like that...fun stuff! I hope my teddy bear hat doesn't mess it up...
I played some of my favorite songs on Grandma's piano...
Christmas carols of course!
Jingle Bells is my favorite song...
Everybody clapped when I was done playing Jingle Bells...
so I thought I'd clapped too!

I have jammies just for Christmas...
they are warm & fuzzy
and keep my toes extra nice and cozy.

It's bedtime...
time to brush my teeth.
Tomorrow's a big big day as Santa comes tonight.
I've got the "paci" in place...
night night time!

SANTA CAME!
It was a big test of my patience, as I had to wait all day until we got to open our presents. Grandma fixed a meal of tenderloin, Rosemary Cream Potatoes (yummy...I loved them), Green Bean Bundles, and other goodies too. After dinner we passed out the gifts & Grandpa started a fire.
It was almost my bedtime, but I got to stay up late to see what Santa brought.

Hmmm...that box is bigger then me...what can it be? I bet that was a struggle getting that box down the chimney...Santa is awesome!
Did I mention it was bedtime? I tend to carry my "blankie" around when I'm tired...
So "blankie" will accompany me in each photo from here on out.

Let's see...
what could it be??
It's red
&
shiny...


It's a bicycle just my size....
Big people call these tricycles!

It even has a bell on it! Daddy showed me how to ring the bell.
It has streamers too...
l-o-v-e the streamers!

Come along...

Let's go for a ride!
XOX,
Beckham



































5 comments:

Rinnie04 said...

He's so addorable! I hope to get to see him in person in a few days. Are you and Dave planning to make it to the wedding?

Unknown said...

Cathy,
Surprised to see your post! Dave & I will be at the wedding. Hopefully the weather holds out for safe travel!
Aunt B

Faye said...

Beckham you are absolutely adorable!!!

WoolenSails said...

He has grown so much and still adorable.
I can't wait to see what new designs you are working on.

Debbie

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Isn't being a grandmother great !!! He is so cute !! Grown up so fast !!!