12.03.2008

NEW 3 strand floss from Valdani!

- Tea Dyed Stone-
-Dark Antique Gold-
-Golden Moss-
-Yummy Pumpkin-
-Earth Shades-
-Muddy Bark-
-Golden Browns-
The much anticipated 7 beautiful new colors of 3 strand embroidery floss from Valdani arrived yesterday. Oh, once again I feel like a child with a new box of crayons! This floss works beautifully for punch needle embroidery...if you haven't tried this floss yet you really should! These colors are now posted on our website and are available for purchase.

My next design cycle will be for punch needle...can't wait to use these beautiful new colors from Valdani. I am currently working on my punchneedle design that will be featured on our 2009 calender. Further details on this to follow.

happy stitchin',

brenda


1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

I have used the 3 strand floss for punchneedle and I really like it. The colors are so beautiful.