2.16.2011

Your wish is our command...

I've had numerous emails asking, requesting & pretty pleasing whether I will be offering any of our new Easter-time punch needle patterns in cross stitch form.

I'm happy to inform you that the "BUNNY & CO" design has been charted for cross stitch and is on it's way to April, one of my stitchers. She said she would have a "hot needle" and get 'er done quick! I knew I couldn't possibly take one more cross stitch piece on. I am currently STILL working on the Ann Dickinson sampler while watching TV in the evening and another piece while supper is in the oven. Yes, remember I have ADD when it comes to stitching!! Then there is the "Ann Sandles 1864" piece that is totally tempting & teasing my needle. But I keep telling my self, "I must refrain" as I play with the floss pallet of this piece...the colors in this piece are wonderful! This is a reproduction of an antique Adam & Eve sampler from my collection. There are lots of reds in this piece (yum, love red samplers) and it's been charted using Gentle Arts flosses.

I'd like to say "THANK YOU" to all of you who ordered our new patterns...wow, there are going to be some busy folks out there! A large portion of these orders have already shipped...get your needles & threads ready!!

Do you like my hand's dish in the above photo?? This is a new treasure of mine and I love it to death. The dish is an old AVON piece and the moment I saw the raised wording "AVON" on the bottom of it, I knew I had to own it. You see, I spent most of my summer-time days as a young girl playing Avon lady, in fact my very first blog post was about this. I'd have my bag filled with those tiny little white lip-stick samples that my Mom's Avon lady would leave her and I'd sit on our front steps, pretending...talking to myself...and writing up AVON orders. My hot pink LOVE IS notebook folder was my order book. Anybody remember the LOVE IS character? Hmmm...wonder whatever happened to the hot pink LOVE IS folder??


12 comments:

Zlata said...

So beautiful foto!!!!

JulieF1962 said...

Bunny & Co. will be wonderful as a cross stitch design! I love when you make your other patterns into cross stitch as well! Thank you!

Zlata said...

Hooray! For me this is such a joyful news!
Brenda, I really expect this version of the BUNNY & CO design!
Easy crosses to you on working
at Ann Dickinson sampler!

KarenV said...

since other people have asked, I would love to see the Homestead Sampler as a cross stitch pattern. It's such a lovely piece!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for converting the pattern to cross stitch. I love your punch needle designs, but I do not/haven't tried punch needle. Worked on spring cross stitch projects, your designs, during our tandem snowstorms in hoping that spring would begin hopping; it did. Snowklaoma storm #2 left 18 inches, and we were -25 degrees air temp. one morning. Today, we will hit 71 degrees with fire danger. We are use to tornadoes and wind chill, not lots of snow. I don't know how you survive all your winter snow storms.

TN Primitives said...

Brenda, Thank You, Thank You!!!
I was so excited to see you charted Bunny & Co. Can't wait to see it!!! Can't wait to stitch it!!!
T-H-A-N-K-S!!!!!

gracie said...

Oh my...yes I remember the LOve Is...I even still have a few clips from it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah....I not not very good and needle punch, but love to cross stitch and that pattern is so cute. I to have craft ADD....at least that's what my two daughters tell me. Trudy

Carol said...

Oh, that is wonderful! I just love those Easter designs of yours, Brenda, and there really aren't many cute ones out there. Hope you'll convert more in the future :)

Unknown said...

I happened upon your site and the Ann Dickinson sampler. My name is Ann Dickinson, so I'm surious if this is a pattern you will eventually have for sale or will be able to share in some way?

Donna said...

Beautiful blog, thank you so much for the inspirations you are sharing. You have lots and lots of eye candy for some excellent no calorie nibbling.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Could Peter & Peep go along with Bunny & Company? Pretty please?