10.06.2010

Number 2 in the broom series...

INTRODUCING
"Sweeping Snowflakes" cross stitch chart!
Now available for purchase here for your stitching pleasure!
The 2nd cross stitch chart in our broom series is released! Design is worked on 28 count Cashel (color- Flax) linen over 1 thread. The piece is then turned into a band and adorns a sweet antique whisk broom. Simply hang from a peg or cupboard knob for a fun winter time decoration. Remember, ebay is a good source for locating this sweet little brooms with that "time-worn" look that we all love.
With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda


5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

OH my I love "Sweeping Snowflakes" What a wonderful idea.
Be always in stitches.

Beth R. said...

Sweeping Snowflakes is adorable! I can't wait to stitch this little guy. My order's already been placed :-) Have a great day!

Beth

Jennifer said...

I love this one Brenda! I am going to order it shortly ! Happy fall!

Karen said...

totally in love with this snowman ... just how I would imagine them to look .. not all cutesy and round ... you sure come up with some clever finishing ideas ...

Friendship Crossing said...

What a cute idea and design! I already found my broom from a country prim store, so now all I need is the pattern//1

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com