7.22.2010

Contemplation...

It seems that contemplation is just part of my design process. After 23 years of doing this, I should be used to this, right??
The new cross stitch design, "The Pumpkin Farm" is finished and I am to the contemplating part of the process....
Going on week 2 of contemplation.
Do I like the frame I had originally thought would work for this piece? An antique frame that was proportionately correct
BUT
I'm thinking now the frame may be too large for the design...
SO
just to give me peace of mind
ANOTHER
smaller frame has been ordered.
THUS
the delay in releasing this design!
SO
for those of you who have pre-ordered this pattern, we have not forgotten about you!
If all goes well with 2ND frame choice, look for release date of this pattern by month's end.


With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

No comments: