12.07.2009

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...

...thanks to my dear husband who spent his Sunday afternoon putting out the Christmas lights rather then watching football...what a guy!

I've been under the weather this past week with a nasty head cold...yuck! I do feel like I'm starting to turn the corner though...it's 9:30 pm and I'm still awake! Whatever germ I had it sure wiped the energy out of me. With that said, it doesn't look like Christmas on the inside of my house. The pretty twinkly lights on the outside has me thinking perhaps tomorrow evening I'll begin on the inside of the house. The tree is in the stand, doing the relaxing it's branches thing...that too needs to be done. Eeeekkkkkk....Christmas is quickly approaching & I am so not ready! I need to get busy busy...no time to be sick.
The weather outside is looking very Christmas-like, with 11" of snow predicted for tomorrow into Wednesday.

We received cross stitch patterns in the mail today from Stacy Nash Primitives & Pineberry Lane....they are wonderful! I have lots of scanning and uploading of these pattern covers, but watch for these pattern additions to our website in the next few days!


Also, please remember that orders need to be placed by December 15th to guarantee delivery for Christmas (this applies to in stock items only). Plan ahead & shop early!
Have a good evening,
Brenda

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am swamped with last minute gifts so no more time for new items this year, but have a few of your new ones on my wish list for next year.

Debbie

JOLENE said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Your home looks absolutely beautiful!! Hubby did a great job. Take care!

Catherine said...

What a lovely and inviting home!
Hope you are feeling better.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love your new blog header and your house looks lovely all decked out for Christmas.