7.09.2009

Turn Scrap Booking Paper into Jewelry!

I'm just thrilled to pieces & doing the happy dance to have found another use for scrapbooking paper. I have a fetish (or addiction, perhaps) to scrapbooking paper....I LOVE it almost as much as I love buying fabric. I am so excited ... as I don't scrapbook!



Here are the latest jewelry creations....

all made with the Patera Jewelry Findings & Scrapbooking Paper









All pieces are now available for sale on our
website.

Blessings to you,
brenda




2 comments:

FIONA said...

Brenda these are just gorgeous - what a great idea! They really do look lovely! x

Lisa B. said...

I absolutely love all these pendants and pins. I want to make some and have a somewhat dumb question. How do I determine what size paper punch to get for the various pendant frames? Do you sell them on your website, Brenda, or would I just go to my favorite scrapbook shop to purchase? Thank you and as always, thank you for the most beautiful cross-stitch and needlepunch designs ever.