3.25.2009

A little photo fun...

I stumbled upon a fun photo editing program called, Color Select Studio....so fun & so easy and for just $14.95! The program automatically turns the photo into black & white as it is uploaded and then it magically remembers the colors in the picture. You then simply paint the colors of the details you want to "pop" in your photo.

You may remember in a previous post how the little cherub in the above photo didn't want to sit in his car seat? Here is a picture of him prior to this phase...there is nothing more precious then a picture of a sleeping baby, especially a content baby in their carseat! I love this picture and I LOVE his little blue argyle socks & I couldn't resist capturing the socks in this photo. As of late, the whole carseat/carrier thing seems to be going better & Mommy doesn't have to fly through the grocery store like a mad-woman!
have a good day,
brenda

4 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

So glad you don't have to look like a madwoman anymore and I love that photo editing program. Bet it won't work on my Mac though. Love Patti xxx

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What a sweet baby! Love the color tinting on your photo.

Margaret said...

Oh I remember those days when I had to rush around because of the baby possibly waking up and crying! lol! Like a time bomb! :D I love how you did that picture -- so sweet!

LG said...

I can't wait until Easter so I can see this little cutie. He has been on our desktop as the background picture....better than John's trains!!! Love Sis