3.18.2009

Just in case you visit my blog today....

Dad & I wish you the best on your 26th! Too bad you live 10 hours away, or I would fix you your favorite meal for your b-day!






I'd throw one of these on the grill....cook it medium well along with an onion wrapped in foil....




I'd make some gravy for these....



I'd open a bag of fresh frozen this....




And then after we are all stuffed from a big birthday meal, we'd force ourself to eat some birthday cake! And feel like this....







And then we'd all sit around and sing the birthday song to you!


Happy Birthday to my Colorado Rocky Mountain High Boy!
We Love you,
Mom & Dad

5 comments:

Carin said...

Congratulations Matthew!

Wow, that's a great birthday meal. Did you grill it on the barbecue?

Have a very nice day!

Patricia Lessell said...

What I great birthday meal - can I fly over for it please? Happy Birthday Matthew and many more to come and hope you had a great day. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Wilson said...

Happy birthday Matthew! Wish you were closer so we could celebrate!

AbbyKay said...

Oh Auntie Brenda your blog today made me cry...lol...oh lord you and I both have the emotions in the family. I am such a NERD!!! Will you come cooke me that same birthday meal on Friday for my birthday 8O)

AbbyKay said...

Oh Aunti Brenda I started crying when I read this blog....oh lord I am such a nerd. You and I both got the emotions in the family. LOL...I don't even know why I'm crying 8O) Will you come make me that same dinner on friday for my birthday? We went shopping with your beautiful daughter and adorable grandson today. Becks was sooooo good....lots of smiles!!! I'm off to grab a tissue....haha